Just finished work on producing the poster & tickets for this years Y11 Prom. Students had designed the original & submitted it in a word doc & looked really good but didn’t print very well.
On closer inspection their original artwork work was all the more amazing when I discovered that the entire thing was created from numerous individual images. All the typefaces were single letters culled from the net, cropped and then reassembled as where the Staff heads copied from the school website. They had obviously worked REALLY hard on it. So I tried hard to stay faithful to the original design when I recompiled it.
The only big difference was not being able to get a copy of the font they used for the ‘Budehaven’ text and having to add a little “Summery, Batten-Burg Cake” vibe as requested.
I hope they like what I’ve done.